Company: Ametek, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Ametek, Inc.MAIN DUTIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Follows written and verbal instructions to complete subassembly
and final assembly of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and
- Position, align and attach subassemblies and components using
fixtures, jigs, templates, power tools and hand tools.
- Clean, cement and or lubricate components and subassemblies as
- Perform functional tests and adjust completed unit, per work
instructions, to ensure the unit meets specifications, tolerances,
configuration, and performance requirements.
- Completes instrument travelers and DHRs for finished
- Ensure that all equipment and tools are clean, organized and in
good working condition to maximize efficiency.
- Keep work area organized and clean in accordance with 6S
- Promote and adhere to quality standards along with single piece
flow methodology for product assembly.
- Instructs new workers.
- Performs rework of product when instructed. REQUIREMENTS
- High school education.
- Minimum 3 months experience.
- Good housekeeping skills.
- Ability to handle weights of 25-70 pounds 50% of the time and
70-150 pounds 10% of the time using mechanical means or additional
- Basic computer skills to navigate and enter information into
predetermined fields of controlled software accurately and timely
- Both physically and mentally able to perform other departmental
tasks as required.
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., West Seneca , Production Assembler, Professions , Depew, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!