Human Resource Representative
Company: Aero Instruments & Avionics
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Job Summary:The Human Resource Representative will perform
administrative tasks and services to support effective and
efficient operations of the company's human resource department.
- Maintains accurate records of job openings and actively manages
applicant flow through the company's applicant tracking
- Coordinate onboarding and conducts new hire orientation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and
employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring
processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to HR Manager.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files,
records, and documentation.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that
all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Work with the HR Manager to carry out various human resource
programs and initiatives.
- Processes required paperwork for employee changes and other
related employment matters.
- May assist with the preparation of human resource reports such
as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
- Ensures compliance with mandated reporting and other regulatory
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource
files and records.
- Acts as a liaison between the company and external benefits
providers and vendors, which may include health, disability,
retirement plan providers, etc.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as
benefits enrollment, holiday parties, and other department or
- Provides administrative support to the HR Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required
- Bachelor's Degree in related
field.Minimum 2 years' experience in human resources or prior
related office experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience administering benefits to include
researching, analyzing, and administering healthcare plans, as well
as wellness programs from medical to disability and family
- Extensive knowledge of the leave requirements and other legal
protections afforded by the FMLA, ADA, and other applicable laws
required.Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations
with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.Preferred
Excellent verbal and written
communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent
organizational skills and attention to detail.Excellent time
management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.Strong
analytical and problem-solving skills.Ability to prioritize
tasks.Ability to function well in a high-paced
environment.Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Must keep information and data confidential unless
approved by the HR Manager.Additional Information:
Prolonged periods of sitting at a
desk and working on a computer.Background checks
required.$56,000-$64,000 annual salary DOE.Applicants must be
authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to
sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this
time. This position is located in Depew, NY. Relocation assistance
is not available. Benefits:
InsuranceEmployee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)Flexible spending
accountHealth insuranceHealth savings accountLife insurancePaid
time offTuition reimbursementVision insuranceAero Instruments &
Avionics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aero does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based
on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Aero Instruments & Avionics, West Seneca , Human Resource Representative, Human Resources , Depew, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!