Cook, Highmark Stadium
Company: Delaware North
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: September 20, 2023
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring experienced
seasonal Cooks to join our team at Highmark Stadium in Orchard
Park, New York.PayMinimum pay rate: $17.00 / hourInformation on our
comprehensive benefits package can be found at
https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.BenefitsWe care about
our team members personal and professional well-being. Delaware
North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort,
safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences
for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesEligible team members may also receive:
health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match,
paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and
tuition and/or professional certification
- Prepare food to specifications before and during unit
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensure freshness and quality of all menu items and packages all
products to proper specifications.
- Perform opening, closing, and side work duties and end-of-day
inventory, and other duties in accordance with company checklists
- Keep workstation, coolers, and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Use waste control guidelines and records all waste on the
- At least1 year of previous experience in a back-of-the-house
foodservice position is required.
- Participation in a culinary program is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets and recipes.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip a variety
of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle or operate kitchen equipment.
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.
- Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the
waist, bending and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and
- Kitchen environment - noise levels may be
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.Who We
AreDelaware North operates concessions, and premium dining at
Highmark Stadium since dating back to 1992. The 71,870-seat venue
is home of the NFL''s Buffalo Bills. Our culinary team creates
locally and regionally inspired fare for the stadium''s concession
outlets. Premium dining includes suites and clubs offering in-seat
service.At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, West Seneca , Cook, Highmark Stadium, Hospitality & Tourism , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!